Image Round Up from Patagonia – January 2013

Here are a few final images from my January trip to Patagonia. I’ll be heading back down that way next month for our annual Ultimate Patagonia Workshop and Tour that I co-lead with Ian Plant. Enjoy!

Cordillera del Paine

Under Malbec Skies

Siempre

Paine Paradise

Rift

Guanaco Heaven

Pehoe’s Fury II

Red Hot

Posted in Images, Uncategorized | Tagged , , ,

1. Posted February 11, 2013 at 1:51 pm by Kathleen Meyers Bask | Permalink

Your pictures always express such beauty. Thank you for sharing.

2. Posted February 11, 2013 at 1:58 pm by Jeanie | Permalink

These are so beautiful, would be hard to pick a favorite, they are all breath taking!
    Thank You for sharing your talent & your journey.

3. Posted February 11, 2013 at 2:02 pm by Wesley Picotte | Permalink

Richard, you captured a couple truly unique images here. Congrats.

4. Posted February 11, 2013 at 2:18 pm by Mike Blanchette | Permalink

These are stupendous, Richard. The best collection of Patagonia photos I’ve seen. Sounds like an incredibly productive trip.

5. Posted February 11, 2013 at 3:02 pm by Fern Trujillo | Permalink

Magic is an understatement! Great images.

6. Posted February 11, 2013 at 3:13 pm by Tammy Weaver | Permalink

Beautiful !

7. Posted February 11, 2013 at 4:36 pm by Manuela Azevedo | Permalink

Outstanding shots!

8. Posted February 11, 2013 at 6:28 pm by Christina Rollo | Permalink

Beautiful scenery, outstanding work, inspiring imagery, thanks for sharing!

9. Posted February 11, 2013 at 8:31 pm by Cathy Hartman | Permalink

Beautiful – love them all – especially Pehoe’s Fury II

10. Posted February 12, 2013 at 10:05 am by Robin Cox | Permalink

You have captured one of the world’s most beautiful locations with exquisite finesse. Amazing.

11. Posted February 13, 2013 at 3:16 am by Cristian | Permalink

Stunning photos, love them all!

12. Posted February 15, 2013 at 1:42 am by Sandra | Permalink

Stunning landscape and breathtaking photos!

13. Posted February 16, 2013 at 3:25 am by Morgan | Permalink

Amazing photos I like them all! -Wonderful!
    Morgan

14. Posted February 20, 2013 at 12:05 pm by thomas esle | Permalink

Dear Richard,
    They are beautiful photographs. I would like to know what gear you use.
    best regards,
    Thomas

15. Posted February 20, 2013 at 2:06 pm by Swapnil K | Permalink

Fabulous images Richard. Love your style. How I wish I could follow you on all of your trips, just to see the amazing light & scenes that you capture !

16. Posted February 22, 2013 at 8:11 am by Mortimer Levy | Permalink

Sans Paroles !!!!

17. Posted February 23, 2013 at 9:58 am by Margo Tracey | Permalink

I found myself completely immersed in and mesmerized by each of these, Richard. Your talent is a gift to all of us.