Image Round Up From Namibia

I am perpetually behind when it comes to editing images and at the moment, I may be setting a personal record. I still don’t have everything completed from Namibia, no images from my trip Roan Mountain in North Carolina and Tennessee, and I am currently in California. Who knows when I’ll have the time to get around to these.

But here are some of the Namibia highlights. It already seems like so long ago so it was nice to revisit some of these special moments. Enjoy!

By the way, our Wild Namibia photography workshop and tour on May 25 – June 6, 2014 has been filling up very quickly and we are getting close to having it filled. For more information click here.

Sparring Red Hartebeests, Etosha National Park

Quiver Tree Forest at Sunset

Wild Desert Horses at Aus

Zebra clan in warm morning sunshine, Etosha National Park

Cape Fur Seals, Cape Cross

Elephants at Dusk, Etosha National Park

Deadvlei, Namib-Naukluft National Park

Flamingos, Dorob National Park

Sossusvlei Blues, Namib-Naukluft National Park

Zebras at water hole, Etosha National Park

Large male lion, Etosha National Park

Quiver tree forest at twilight

Sand Art, Namib-Naukluft National Park

Spooky tree at Deadvlei, Namib-Naukluft National Park

Elephants at sunset, Etosha National Park

Oryx crossing the pan at Deadvlei, Namib-Naukluft National Park

Posted in Announcements, Images | Tagged , , , ,

1. Posted June 29, 2013 at 8:43 pm by Lynn Jenkinson | Permalink

Beautiful! Great work! Thank you!

2. Posted June 29, 2013 at 8:51 pm by Stacy | Permalink

Absolutely beautiful images!

3. Posted June 29, 2013 at 9:58 pm by Linda Young | Permalink

Richard, these photos are wonderful! I love especially the zebras and the lion! Awesome! I have clients contemplating Namibia. I am going to send them the link to your website. Thank you for sharing! Linda Young

4. Posted July 1, 2013 at 9:59 am by Elizabeth Shiflet | Permalink

These images are awesome as usual.I love the warm color contrast.This is beautiful work, thank-you!

5. Posted July 12, 2013 at 10:12 am by Newton Hockey | Permalink

I have been to all these places and you have captured them wonderfully. Thank you for sharing your work.

6. Posted September 24, 2013 at 5:22 pm by Alberto | Permalink

Richard these are wonderful photos. The light is really incredible and the images show stunning places and nature.