I recently did an interview with the folks from Adobe about how I got my start in photography, some of my philosophy when it comes to photography, and the story about my Jökulsárlón, Iceland iceberg beach image. You can read the whole interview here: Behind the Image: Creating Emotionally-Evocative Travel Photography with Richard Bernabe. Enjoy!
Richard Bernabe is a renowned travel, wildlife, nature photographer and book author. Read More
- Photo Equipment: What’s In The Bag?
- Free e-book: Patagonia, Our Amazing Planet
- MindShift Gear Holiday Specials!
- My Favorite American National Parks For Photography
- How To Photograph Stunning Autumn Color
- Apple Announces New iPhone X
- A Bear is Eating My Camera
- Free e-book: Ten Easy Steps to Photography with Impact
- Canon 6D Mark II Camera Review
- Namibia: 8 Stunning Locations Photographers Must Visit