I recently did an interview with the folks from Adobe about how I got my start in photography, some of my philosophy when it comes to photography, and the story about my Jökulsárlón, Iceland iceberg beach image. You can read the whole interview here: Behind the Image: Creating Emotionally-Evocative Travel Photography with Richard Bernabe. Enjoy!
- Behind The Lens: Brooks Falls, Alaska
- New Canon 90D DSLR Coming Soon: VIDEO
- Irix 150mm f/2.8 Macro 1:1 Dragonfly Lens Review
- Behind The Lens: The Angel Oak
- Think Tank Photo Releases Urban Access Backpack
- Behind The Lens: Wild Goose Island
- Behind The Lens: Italy’s Cinque Terre
- Photo Equipment: What’s In The Bag?
- Love, Money, and the Eagles
- MindShift BackLight Elite 45L Backpack Review