I recently did an interview with the folks from Adobe about how I got my start in photography, some of my philosophy when it comes to photography, and the story about my Jökulsárlón, Iceland iceberg beach image. You can read the whole interview here: Behind the Image: Creating Emotionally-Evocative Travel Photography with Richard Bernabe. Enjoy!
Richard Bernabe is a renowned travel, wildlife, nature photographer and book author. Read More
- Wildlife Photography: An Expert Guide
- New MindShift Gear Exposure Shoulder Bags
- Essential Photography: The Creative Principle
- Essential Composition: Using Frames
- Essential Composition: Achieving Photographic Balance
- Sri Lanka Belongs On Every Photographer’s Bucket List
- Irix Lens Wins the Best in Class Award
- Essential Composition: Seeing Abstractly
- Is Vero Better Than Instagram For Photographers?
- New Irix ND32000 Neutral Density Filter