The MindShift PhotoCross 13 Backpack Delivers both Protection and Comfort in a New Compact Size
Introducing the MindShift PhotoCross 13 Backpack by Think Tank Photo
Adventure photographers need a camera bag that’s as tough as they are. With its rugged materials and faceted design, the MindShift PhotoCross 13 backpack from Think Tank Photo will protect your gear from another punishing trip into the wild. The PhotoCross 13 is built to withstand the elements, yet comfortable enough to wear on long days in the field. The extralarge side access point gives you complete access to your gear when you’re ready to take the shot.
Available in two colorways, Orange Ember and Carbon Grey, the PhotoCross 13 features waterproof zippers and is constructed from durable, abrasion-resistant materials, including a heavy-duty tarpaulin bottom panel. Wide, body-conforming shoulder straps give superior support for long days on the trail, and the wide, removable waist belt and breathable 320G air-mesh back panel will keep you comfortable and cool.
• Weather proof zippers and materials
• Durable materials provide abrasion resistance
• Extra-large side-access point gives you complete access to all your gear
• Tripod or jacket carry with included straps
• Dedicated 13” laptop pocket is padded
• Waist belt is wide and removable providing flexibility depending on the shoot
• Tarpaulin bottom panel is heavy duty and waterproof
• Wide shoulder straps give superior comfort from body-conforming design
• Water bottle pocket locks in most 1 liter bottles
• Back panel with breathable 320G air-mesh keeps the back cool during long days
• Internal zippered pockets for batteries, memory cards or other small accessories
• Front pockets for filters, snacks, or a light layer are easily accessible
• T-pulls are easily gripped with or without gloves
• Top and side carry-handles
• Fully-customizable interior dividers for photo or personal gear
• Seam-sealed rain cover included for downpour conditions
Richard Bernabe is a professional photographer specializing in travel, wildlife, and nature as well as an author of books, magazine articles, and travel essays published world-wide. Richard is a global influencer is the fields of photography, travel, and wildlife conservation with more than one million followers on social media platforms. He leads several photography tours and workshops all over the world and is invited to speak to photography and conservation groups all across the globe. For more great information on new images, gear reviews, book projects, and photography workshops and tours, Sign Up For Our Newsletter.