Ultimate Africa Safari and Workshop 2021
May 23 – 31, 2021 | $6995
EVENT: Ultimate Africa Safari and Workshop 2021
INSTRUCTOR: Richard Bernabe
PLACE: Arusha, Tanzania (Kilimanjaro International Airport)
DATES: May 23 – 31, 2021
COST: $6995 double occupancy ($1000 extra for single occupancy lodging).
ACTIVITY LEVEL: TheTanzania safari is easy. All photography is done from safari vehicles. No walking or hiking.
RECOMMENDED READING: Wildlife Photography: From First Principles to Professional Results by Richard Bernabe
Your adventure of a lifetime starts here: The Ultimate Africa Photo Safari
Consider this tour a Wildlife Photography Masterclass! Spend your days in the most celebrated wildlife sanctuaries on Earth and your evenings in the classroom with Richard Bernabe.
Tanzania’s Ngorongoro Conservation Area and Serengeti National Park are two of the world’s premier wildlife photography destinations. Lions, leopards, cheetahs, elephants, rhinoceros, hippos, and so much more await you and your camera in this one-in-a-lifetime Africa photo safari with world-renowned wildlife photographer, Richard Bernabe. In addition to arguably the best wildlife photography destinations on the planet, what makes this the “Ultimate Africa Wildlife Safari” is the personal instruction and evening classroom sessions with Richard held every night in the lodge meeting rooms. Image critiques, compositional workshops, and learning how to get the most of your equipment are just some of the topics to be addressed each evening.
The Ultimate Africa Photo Safari Itinerary
May 23 – Participants arrive in Arusha, Tanzania – Kilimanjaro International Airport (KIA). Airport transfer to the Mount Meru Hotel in Arusha, orientation and group dinner.
May 24 – Travel to Ngorongoro Crater for wildlife photography and classroom session. Spend night at the Ngorongoro Sopa Lodge.
May 25 – Full day of wildlife photography in the Ngorongoro Crater and evening classroom session/ image critique. Spend the night at the Ngorongoro Sopa Lodge.
May 26 – Travel to Serengeti National Park for wildlife photography, stopping at Masai village along the way. Evening classroom session/image critique with Richard. Spend the night at Serengeti Sopa Lodge.
May 27 – Full day of wildlife photography in the Serengeti and evening classroom session/ image critique. Spend the night at the Serengeti Sopa Lodge.
May 28 – Full day of wildlife photography in the Serengeti and evening classroom session/ image critique. Spend the night at the Serengeti Sopa Lodge.
May 29 – Full day of wildlife photography in the Serengeti and evening classroom session/ image critique. Spend the night at the Serengeti Sopa Lodge.
May 30 – Morning photography session in the Serengeti then travel back to Arusha. Spend the night at the Mount Meru Hotel in Arusha.
May 31 – Depart to Airport for flights home.
- The Serengeti Plains of Tanzania, the crown jewel of Africa’s wildlife parks for an ultimate Africa safari.
- The Ngorongoro Conservation Area, with one of the highest concentrations of African wildlife anywhere in the world.
- Excellent chance to photograph Africa’s “Big Five” wildlife species: the lion, leopard, elephant, rhinoceros, and Cape Buffalo.
- Visit to a Masai village for cultural photography.
- Nightly classroom instruction and image critiques with Richard.
- Lightroom and Photoshop instruction.
- Professional guiding and hands-on wildlife photography instruction.
- Lightroom and Photoshop instruction
- Double occupancy lodging in upscale lodges.
- Local transportation, transfers to and from airports.
- All meals
- Entrance fees to National Parks, guide fees, guide tips.
What’s Not Included
- International flights to and from Arusha.
- Tips and any alcoholic beverages.
- Trip Insurance (recommended).
Final payment is due 90 days before the tour starts. To cancel after final payment has been made, 25% refund (minus initial deposit) between 90 and 30 days. No refund within 30 days. If we can find another customer to take your place, we will give you a 100% refund (minus your initial deposit).
To register, or if you have any questions, please email our logistics manager for the Ultimate Africa Photo Safari and Workshop: Tanzania 2021, Daniel Portal (email@example.com).